Skate 3 (Essentials) Game PS3
Team Up. Thrown Down. The award-winning SKATE TM franchise returns to break new ground with SKATE 3. Delivering the definitive co-op skateboarding experience, it’s up to players to build the ultimate team and change the face of the city. Get ready to take on unique team challenges, compete against rival crews online and shred the streets of the all new skaters’ paradise, Port Carverton.
• Team Up. Throw Down. Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate. Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
• New City, More Tricks, More Skate – Say hello to dark slides, under flips, and the all-new skate Mecca, Port Carverton – featuring unique districts, plazas, skate parks and endless lines, this is the true skater’s paradise.
• Build a Brand, Become a Mogul – Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
• Skate. Create and Share – Returning favorites Skate. Reel and Skate. Graphics are back. The all-new Skate. Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
• Always Room For Meat – Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
In the world of pro skateboarding, there’s always some cocky unknown kid coming up from nowhere, bidding to blow away the established stars using sheer outrageous trick-power. In the world of skateboarding videogames, Skate was once that new kid on the block – but with Skate 3, it has honed its skills to such a huge peak of perfection that it’s now the undisputed master.
- New Skate City: Take to the streets of the all-new Port Carverton – where skateboarding is not a crime and pro skaters are dime a dozen.
- Co-op Crew: Put together a team of skaters online and co-operate together on challenges or compete against rivals for the ultimate bragging rights.
- Newbie Friendly: New easy mode and extra tutorials make it easier than ever to learn the ropes, with new multi-tier challenges for skaters of all skill levels.
- Park Tycoon: Build your own skate park with the new editor that lets you build your own set-up from scratch or edit the layout of Port Carverton itself.
- Skate TV: Record everything you do and edit your own demo reels as you learn how to dominate new game modes like 1-Up and Own The Lot.