Lost Planet 2 Game PS3
One of Japan's biggest new action series of recent years is heating up – literally. As the ice caps melt the planet of E.D.N III turns from a frozen wasteland to a mix of jungle paradise and blistering desert. That only makes the world more dangerous though, with the continued threat of "snow" pirates and even bigger and more aggressive Akrid monsters.
Inspired by Halo and other Western action games this third person shooter also blends in the best of Japanese titles with role-playing style character customisation and some of the best giant robot suits in the business.
Brand new for this sequel is a four-player co-operative option that lets you play through the whole single player campaign with three allies (either human or computer controlled). With a greatly expanded competitive multiplayer as well this should reveal and exploit all of the potential of the original Lost Planet.
- 4-player co-op action: Team up to battle the giant Akrid in explosive 4 player co-operative play. Teamwork is the player’s key to victory as the team is dependent on each other to succeed and survive.
- Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions
- Deep level of character customization: Players will have hundreds of different ways to customize their look to truly help them define their character on the battlefield both on- and offline. Certain weapons can also be customized to suit individual player style.
- Beautiful massive environments: Capcom’s advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, will bring the game to life with the next step in 3D fidelity and performance.
- Massive scale of enemies: Players skill on the battlefield and work as a team will be tested like never before against the giant Akrid. Players will utilize teamwork tactics, new weapons and a variety of vital suits (VS) to fight these larger-than-life bosses.
- Rewards System- Players will receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team’s success
- Up to 16-player Multiplayer modes and online ranking system
- Exciting new VS features- Based on fan feedback, the team has implemented an unbelievable variety of Vital Suits and new ways to combat VS’s. The new VS system will have a powerful impact on the way the player takes to the war zone in Lost Planet 2