Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 (Europe) or region Free DVD Player in order to play.
Mark Wahlberg leads the cast of Contraband, a fast-paced thriller about a man trying to stay out of a world he worked so hard to leave behind and the family he'll do anything to protect. Set in New Orleans, the film explores the cutthroat underground world of international smuggling-full of desperate criminals and corrupt officials, high-stakes and big payoffs-where loyalty rarely exists and death is one wrong turn away.
Chris Farraday (Wahlberg) long ago abandoned his life of crime, but after his brother-in-law, Andy (Caleb Landry Jones), botches a drug deal for his ruthless boss, Tim Briggs (Giovanni Ribisi), Chris is forced back into doing what he does best-running contraband-to settle Andy's debt. Chris is a legendary smuggler and quickly assembles a crew with the help of his best friend, Sebastian (Ben Foster), to head to Panama and return with millions in counterfeit bills.
Things quickly fall apart and with only hours to reach the cash, Chris must use his rusty skills to successfully navigate a treacherous criminal network of brutal drug lords, cops and hit men before his wife, Kate (Kate Beckinsale), and sons become their target.
- Actors Mark Wahlberg, Kate Beckinsale, Ben Foster, Giovanni Ribisi, J.K. Simmons, Lukas Haas, Caleb Landry Jones, Diego Luna, Robert Wahlberg, Monica Acosta, Jaqueline Fleming, Emily D. Haley, Michael Beasley, Nedal Yousef & Kirk Bovill
- Director Baltasar Kormákur
- Certificate 15 years and over
- Year 2012
- Screen Widescreen 2.35:1 Anamorphic
- Languages English – Dolby Digital (5.1)
- Additional Languages Hindi; Audio Description Track
- Subtitles English for the hearing impaired; Arabic; Icelandic; Hindi